I read my daily and weekly horoscopes. I know some of us do not believe in astrology, but sometimes they are dead on. One of my favorite astrologers talked about my responsibility in relationships, building my foundation for growth, and my soul’s path. It resonates with me because in the past two years I have been working on my spirit and my soul’s purpose during this lifetime.
When you walk this path the universe starts to clear out the things that no longer work for you. Little by little things and people who hinder that growth will slowly remove themselves from your life. When you do Spiritual House Cleaning here are some things I have learned to keep you focused on your path:
- It takes time to get to your destination, so your goals should be increments of 1, 5, and 10 years.
- Write down your affirmations and say them before you go to bed. Do not worry if you forget one night the universe knows we are busy with our daily lives.
- Practice gratitude when you are feeling down.
- Ask for help from your family, friends, familiar prophets, ancestors, and guardian angels. Some of these people may not be here in physical form, but they are around, we just have to call on them.
- Light a candle and take few days out of the month to meditate on your goals.
If you are courageous enough to start the journey, please keep in mind obstacles will be put in your way to test your resolve. The only difference between the individuals who are living their life’s purpose and us is that they took The Leap. The rest of us are still standing on the ledge.